Thursday, March 31, 2011

MLB Season Predictions

It's opening day!!! Exactly 5 months after I attended Game 4 of the 2010 World Series in Arlington, TX, baseball that counts is back. I have previewed all the divisions and now it's time to take a look at who is going to the playoffs and who will win the big awards.

NL Cy Young Tim Lincecum
AL Cy Young Jon Lester

NL MVP Ryan Braun
AL MVP Adrian Gonzalez

NL East Atlanta Braves
NL Central Milwaukee Brewers
NL West San Francisco Giants
NL Wild Card Philadelphia Phillies

AL East Boston Red Sox
AL Central Chicago White Sox
AL West Los Angeles Angels
AL Wild Card Minnesota Twins

NLDS Braves over Brewers, Giants over Phillies
ALDS Red Sox over Twins, White Sox over Angels

NLCS Braves over Giants
ALCS Red Sox over White Sox

World Series Braves over Red Sox

The 2011 World Series will be a matchup of the Atlanta Braves and the Boston Red Sox. I know you're thinking I picked the Braves because I'm a huge fan, but I really think this team can get to the Fall Classic. The Red Sox are the favorite to win the World Series but I think the Braves will win in 2011, 4 games to 3. Happy Opening Day to everyone and let me know your predictions!

No comments:

Post a Comment