Welcome to my new blog, Sports with Terry! I have been wanting to write a sports blog for a long time now. I started one last year and wrote maybe two blogs, but after that I gave up on it. Now I'm back and ready to give you knowledge, insight, stats, and whatever else comes to my mind.
I am a HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE sports fan (notice all the U's) but my favorite sport by far is baseball. I love the Atlanta Braves and have since I was a young kid watching them on TBS. While living in Texas most of the past 10, years I have become a huge Texas Rangers fan as well. The MLB season is barely halfway over, but I am already dreaming of a Braves/Rangers World Series in October. The Braves have the second best record in the NL (56-40) while the Rangers (57-40) have a 7-game lead over the LA Angels in the AL West. Both teams have been playing great all season and have the postseason in sight.
I also love Texas Tech sports. I was a Red Raider for 6 years and attended hundreds of sporting events during my college days. I still attend many Tech games since I live in Lubbock again, so I will be blogging lots about Tech sports. Football season is only 6 weeks away and I already have some interesting thoughts about this year's Red Raiders, which I will write about in the near future.
With all that said, I hope you will enjoy reading my blog and hope you learn something as well.
Since this is Blog #1 I'll post some famous #1's..
Ozzie Smith
Warren Moon
Feel free to comment with other #1's.
Until next time..
-Terry
No comments:
Post a Comment